Jump to navigation
Managed Real Estate Care
- Computerized database accounting powered by Appfolio.
- Double entry data systems.
- Monthly income and expense reports.
- Year to date profit and loss statements.
- Monthly rent rolls.
- Year-end reports for tax purposes.
- Files are maintained for 7 years in paper and electronic formats.
- Applicant screening processing of all prospective tenants.
- Collection and Accounting of Rents, Fees, and Expenses.
- Record Keeping and Income/Expense Statements.
- Full FED eviction services for our clients.
- Collection of rents & other monies.
- 24/7 emergency contact services.
- Website listing of rentals is free to owners with a vacant unit. Advanced rental
listings with pictures (3-6) and property descriptions are available to our clients.
- Independent contractors are used for all repairs, maintenance, on managed
- Keystone Real Estate does not own rentals so we do not compete with our
- Keystone Real Estate is a member of Multi Family Housing Council of Oregon.
- We strive to stay informed on all landlord/tenant related laws, rules, and
changes to the industry.
Management Service Fees:
- Keystone Real Estate management services are negotiable, and are determined
by location, number of units, and level of services required. Percentages
are based on gross collected rents, nsf fees, and late fees. The benefit to a percentage-based
fee is if your unit is not rented, we do not get paid.
- Keystone Real Estate will also charge a one time set up fee for each unit to
be managed. This fee covers the cost of the new paperwork, account setup,
and computer database entry.